Imagine a more empower you! You will re-gain control to help save you money, time and stress in your life through the process of analysis and simplification. You will be rewarded in this process as you find solutions to create beautiful spaces that nourish your soul. You will learn skills needed to maintain these systems with all the support and encouragement you need throughout the process.
How does this work?
You will begin with a no commitment phone conversation with me about which space you envision transforming. Whether it’s one area in your home or your whole home, we will begin to assess your needs. Then we will meet in person to continue your assessment, which generally require 2-3 hours depending on the size of your space or project. Finally I will provide you with a written plan to map out a customized strategy to create your new space.
- Closets design and organization:: find what you love to wear.
- Home office integration:: create boundaries between work & home.
- Home staging or re-design:: use what you have to give your space a fresh new look.
- Kitchen design and organization:: create a more functional space.
- Garages, Basements, Attics and workshops:: put these spaces to use.
- Home Inventory:: create a written & photographic records of your belongings.
- Memorabilia /collectibles and photography:: archive digital/print photos & display collectibles.
- Craft/art studio organization:: create a space to do what you love (for you or your kids!).
- Bedrooms and Bathrooms:: create a calm & relaxing escape.
- Clutter removal:: clear out the debris & make room for life!
- Paper management / filing systems:: eliminate paper where you can & manage what comes in.
- Project Organization:: implement a big project with either step by step DIY plans for you to follow or full service project management.
- Space planning:: evaluate your family’s lifestyle needs
Things you may want to know:
•Member of NAPO-National (National Association of Professional Organizers)
•Member and Director of Professional Development and Programs NAPO-Charleston
•Trained and worked with organizing mentor Cheryl Larson (Cheryl’s Organizing Concepts)
•Licensed and insured
•My home is not perfectly organized!! This is a process of learning skills to continually improve organization.
•Call or email to schedule your free phone consultation.
•Package rates are available.
I am committed to supporting every client through this process with compassion and integrity to see that your new strategy is effective and giving you the results you envisioned.
I cultivate creative solutions for organization by listening and collaborating…it’s not about my vision, it’s about yours!
Referrals are greatly appreciated!
For each referred paying client who books one session, HKpowerStudio will offer a half hour free of organizing services to the referring client.