- We had just arrived and unloaded all our possessions into storage
- We were still residents of Maryland
- We still had one beloved kitty
- My in laws were here
- We had Thanksgiving in mind
- The weather was glorious and I was going to the beach a few times a week
- We were missing our friends and family in Maryland
- We didn’t yet have job prospects on the horizon
- Final bills for all our Maryland expenses were being anticipated
- I was feeling quite fearful and uncertain of the future
- I wasn’t thinking about Christmas
- We are learning to live in the present state of limbo-in between but still in the moment-Life is NOW!
- We are residents of South Carolina
- We have no pets but still think of them every day and miss them. They are with us in our hearts always!
- We’ve had family visit and are looking forward to more soon
- The weather is still gorgeous –I’m living at the BEACH and loving it! Also watching the sunset on the river as often as possible
- We are missing our family and friends but are also meeting new people
- We have some exciting prospects for work doing things we love
- All our Maryland expenses are paid and behind us
- I am practicing letting go of old fear patterns
- We still aren’t thinking much of Christmas-no tree’s or gifts, just celebrating life!