Last Saturday I was honored to receive a Liebster Blog award from Yvette, thank you so much!!
This award started in Germany and is intended to drive traffic to hidden gems, blogs with less than 300 readers. I certainly fall into that category!!
Part of the honor award is to pass it along to other blog’s to show your support. In the spirit of supporting my fellow online community here are some of the lesser known blogs I’d love to share with you today.
1. Stylist, Magpie and Designer Lisa Pocklington
2. Two artists seeking financial sanity amidst the financial insanity in the San Francisco Bay Area. We Saved By the Bay
3. Fellow SCAD Alumni, weaver and dyer Selende’s String Theory
4. One of my favorite potters, Melissa of Bridgman Pottery
5. A fiber and foto artist named Sarah of Thistledowns Wool Design
I’m not totally certain that all of these creative bloggers have under 300 readers but they are certainly not mainstream and could use your support!
If you receive the award, you should link back to the blogger that nominated you and then nominate five more blogs. Also don’t forget to let them know that you nominated them. For those of you who don’t participate…an increase of traffic love will come your way regardless.