I haven’t been around the blog lately and I’m sorry.
I can only say that big things are happening behind the scenes. My attention is being fully absorbed by the many small and grand tasks involved in launching a new business.
Each Sunday I spend a little time reflecting on all that I’ve accomplished in the past week and this week was quite full! I also set my schedule and goals for the upcoming week and give myself priorities to focus on.
This past week I…
- Attended various networking events with over 450 people!
- Planted my community garden plot (mostly veggies as well as some herbs and flowers).
- Joined NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers
- Attended a class to continue educating myself in Organizing skills
- Obtained Business liability insurance
- Located a Health insurance Broker and applied for yet another individual health insurance plan (this is a challenging mission!).
- Enjoyed some local spring produce (finally it’s back!) from Normans Farm Market CSA
- Consulted with my graphic designer to finalize business cards
- Stopped to enjoy the peonies, iris, bachelors buttons and columbine blooming in my garden (there will be photo’s soon!)
- Ate my first home grown strawberry and chased off a couple squirrels stealing them!
- Started eating a gluten free diet and thank goodness for the fresh produce.
- Completed an art commission for a friends hair salon!
See, I told you there’s a lot going on behind the scenes! Not to mention this coming week our entire main level will be having all the hard wood floors removed (we’ve got termites:( and replaced. Ughh, the good news is all new floors! So with all this craziness I’m not going to make any promises about when I’ll be back but I will and I’ll do my best to stop in more regularly!