Dear Universe and Great Creator; I’d like to share a few wishes I’d like to manifest in a BIG way:
- For two special couples who are beloved family members (& no I’m not related to the Royal Couple!) to have beautiful weather and blessed marriages as they join in matrimony this weekend!
- New curtains for my Living Room, I know they exist. Preferably a beautiful linen or line cotton blend (perhaps with some nice nubbly texture).
- Please let the plants I dug up from my mom’s be Foxgloves and not weeds!
- A great quality local printer who has some beautiful recycled content paper for my new business cards to be printed upon…
- A big load of compost to be delivered to my community garden plot.
- A few new clients.
- For my landlord to please take better care of our home (paint the ceilings, fix the fence, remove the doggone ivy that’s destroyed the fence)…or pay us to do the work for him!
- To overcome my fear and ride a horse~silly old childhood incident I want to move past.
- To live nearer to the ocean one day:) I have this belief you are drawn towards nature inspired by your birth place and I’m a tropical baby!
- To become a better public speaker.
A big thanks to Moments of Perfect Clarity for giving me the idea for this post! I may make it a regular part of my routine to share my wishes some Wednesdays.
What are you wishing you could have manifested in your life today?